I wonder why people are saying am attacking them because I didn't win- YOOFI EYESON

I wonder why people are saying am attacking them because I didn't win- YOOFI EYESON

Yoofi Eyeson, a Radio Presenter with Spice FM and a Radio and Television Personality (RTP) awards’ nominee has denied attacks by the public that he is attacking the organizers of the awards because he did not win the Western Region’s radio personality of the year award.
Reacting to the attack on him from the general public that he is coming out with the scads of attacks on the organizers of the RTP Awards because he lost to Obuoba Osei Kwaku Cassidy.
Speaking to www.233times.com, Mr. Eyeson made it clear that his criticisms started immediately he entered the Accra International Conference Center on Saturday 28th October. According to him “a show which was to start at 8:00pm as stated on the ticket started after 9pm. I posted that on my Facebook even before the programme started. I criticized the RTP Organizers even before the show started so I am wondering why people are saying because I didn’t win that is why I am attacking them.”
“Everyone close to me knows that I complained of the voting. You can vote ten times and you will receive text messages for only three out of the ten votes so I even complained to everyone close to me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not attacking RTP because I lost but because of the poor organization of the awards. Even we had to travel to Accra to get our tickets, why didn’t they send it via car or flight so that we go for it. From the onset, I have criticized it so I wonder why people are saying because I didn’t win that is why I am ranting on social media. Check my Facebook posts and you will see that I started long ago” Host of ‘Wonsom Wonsom’ and ‘Penpenaa’ on Spice FM, Yoofi bewailed.
“If I am bitter about the loss, I wouldn’t have congratulated my brother Cassidy but that was the first thing I did after the awards so I am not attacking the awards in general but the organization of the awards” Yoofi concluded
Author: Nana Kwesi Coomson (www.233times.com) @nkcoomson on Twitter

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post