Skip to main content

I want to go back to Praye – Choirmaster

I want to go back to Praye – Choirmaster

Member of popular music group Praye, known in real life as Eugene Baah aka Choirmaster, has told Citi FM in an interview that he wishes to join the group again.

Choirmaster and the group who had been tearing at each other’s throat on social media for the past few days broke up about four years ago due to misunderstanding among them.

Choirmaster revealed that he had made attempts in the past to reconcile with his former group members but it did not work.

“Both my manager and Praye’s manager have met before and I remember what my management did was to present a contract to them. But when we met even though they disclosed all the projects they wanted to embark on, they did not give any positive reply,” he said.

He added that even though he wanted to embark on his solo project, he would really want to see the group reunited.

“I’d really want to solve this issue before this year ends. I want to see Praye united although I will still be doing my solo projects. That is what I was working on posting something on 1st January, which was misconstrued by them,” he stated.

Choirmaster ushered the New Year planning to reunite with his brothers only for him to realise that his post on social media didn’t go down well with his other two members namely [Tintin and Tiatia].

The singer released an artwork for his single dubbed ‘Donkey’ where he [Choirmaster] dissed his other two colleagues in the songs.

In 2014, members of the group went their separate ways but two of them (Tintin and Tiatia) came back later to keep the group.

Choirmaster came into mainstream music in 2004, after he and the Praye group (also comprising Tiatia and Tintin) emerged winners at the maiden edition of the Nescafe African Revelations talent hunt.

He went solo in 2014 and has since produced songs like ‘Catwalk,’ ‘Ghana’s Most Beautiful’ and ‘Pull Him Down’ and ‘Double Up’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man dies after masturbating 62 times straight on Valentine’s Day

Man dies after masturbating 62 times straight on Valentine’s Day A 33-year-old single man from Bloemfontein in South Africa died on Wednesday afternoon after he masturbated 62 times in a row. Valentines Day ended in tragedy for David Mabuza after he apparently masturbated a world record, jaw-dropping 62 times non-stop before dying of a heart attack. Mabuza, who lived with his parents, was found dead in his bedroom after apparently masturbating too much. It is speculated that he was suffering from depression due to being “extremely lonely” on Valentines DayDavid’s Mother called the SAPS after discovering his corpse in his room. David’s mother told Nusa reporters “1 hour passed since I had called him out for lunch. David was the kind of boy to steal food off your plate when you were not looking, i knew something was wrong when he didn’t come out to eat, he was a great kid” she said as she began to cry.Police arrived at the home about an hour after Ms. Mabuza called them. Office...

Shatta Wale’s comment on my GH One TV walk-off was childish – Tic Tac

Shatta Wale’s comment on my GH One TV walk-off was childish – Tic Tac Hiplife artiste, Tic Tac has described as ‘childish and sarcastic’ Shatta Wale’s commendation of his decision to walk out of live TV interview on GH One TV. Tic Tac walked out of the interview because visuals of Shatta Wale’s video were playing in the background at a time he was answering questions about the feud between them. “Are you playing Shatta Wale’s video? Is it because we are talking about him? I did not come here to promote Shatta Wale,” he said and left the studio despite attempts by the host to offer an explanation and resolve the issue. In what has been described by many as ‘shocking’, Shatta Wale in a Facebook post jumped to the defense of Tic Tac as he posited that the latter’s posture affirms the ideals he [Shatta Wale] has been preaching for some time now. “I think Tictac really made the best move ever. This is what i have been talking about. We should respect an artiste when he is your studios or...

I'm not in a rush to make a new family - Yvonne Okoro

I'm not in a rush to make a new family - Yvonne Okoro   If you ever intend visiting beautiful and smart Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro at home after 10pm, I’m sorry, that is almost impossible. Yes, the actress lives with her parents in their home and that means you are not really welcome unless the visit is that necessary or you are family related. Well, how did we know this? As monitored by Ghana’s Hub For Pop Culture And Urban Entertainment News – www.nydjlive.com, the actress we so much adore in a recent interview with Delay revealed the parents were very traditional and conservative hence living with them. Wow!! Going on 33 and still living with the parents? I’m sure that’s the very question you are asking yourself but hey, that’s not a big deal. “I live with my parents. I live in a very traditional conservative family where there’s that… you can’t bring a man home unless the man, you know…this is a serious relationship”, she said. Although Yvonne Okoro would w...