Skip to main content

Chelsea offered Aubameyang transfer in January as Dortmund have had enough of his ill-discipline

Chelsea offered Aubameyang transfer in January as Dortmund have had enough of his ill-discipline

Chelsea have been given the chance to snap up Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in January.
The Gabon international is available following the breakdown of his relationship with the German club.Aubameyang has netted 17 goals in 19 games this season but his campaign has been peppered with controversy and Dortmund have had enough.
Chelsea are among a number of side to have been made aware that he is on the market with just over a month to go before the transfer window reopens.
Boss Antonio Conte is looking to increase his options up front as his Premier League champions trail in the wake of current leaders Manchester City.
First-choice Alvaro Morata has eight top-flight goals this season but has admitted he is struggling with the demands of playing three games a week while back-up Michy Batshuayi out injured.
And Morata himself suffered a hamstring injury last month.
Aubameyang was sent off in Dortmund’s astonishing 4-4 draw with Schalke at the weekend.
His side had been 4-0 up at the time of his 55th-minute dismissal, with Aubameyang on the scoresheet.
Following his exit, Schalke scored four times in the final half-hour to snatch a point.
He is also alleged to have angered his club by taking part in an unauthorised video shoot.
A year ago, he was suspended for a Champions League game against Sporting Lisbon after jetting off to Milan against the wishes of then-coach Thomas Tuchel.Earlier this year, Aubameyang is said to have been given club permission to make a trip to Barcelona, but still returned late from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man dies after masturbating 62 times straight on Valentine’s Day

Man dies after masturbating 62 times straight on Valentine’s Day A 33-year-old single man from Bloemfontein in South Africa died on Wednesday afternoon after he masturbated 62 times in a row. Valentines Day ended in tragedy for David Mabuza after he apparently masturbated a world record, jaw-dropping 62 times non-stop before dying of a heart attack. Mabuza, who lived with his parents, was found dead in his bedroom after apparently masturbating too much. It is speculated that he was suffering from depression due to being “extremely lonely” on Valentines DayDavid’s Mother called the SAPS after discovering his corpse in his room. David’s mother told Nusa reporters “1 hour passed since I had called him out for lunch. David was the kind of boy to steal food off your plate when you were not looking, i knew something was wrong when he didn’t come out to eat, he was a great kid” she said as she began to cry.Police arrived at the home about an hour after Ms. Mabuza called them. Office...

Shatta Wale’s comment on my GH One TV walk-off was childish – Tic Tac

Shatta Wale’s comment on my GH One TV walk-off was childish – Tic Tac Hiplife artiste, Tic Tac has described as ‘childish and sarcastic’ Shatta Wale’s commendation of his decision to walk out of live TV interview on GH One TV. Tic Tac walked out of the interview because visuals of Shatta Wale’s video were playing in the background at a time he was answering questions about the feud between them. “Are you playing Shatta Wale’s video? Is it because we are talking about him? I did not come here to promote Shatta Wale,” he said and left the studio despite attempts by the host to offer an explanation and resolve the issue. In what has been described by many as ‘shocking’, Shatta Wale in a Facebook post jumped to the defense of Tic Tac as he posited that the latter’s posture affirms the ideals he [Shatta Wale] has been preaching for some time now. “I think Tictac really made the best move ever. This is what i have been talking about. We should respect an artiste when he is your studios or...

I'm not in a rush to make a new family - Yvonne Okoro

I'm not in a rush to make a new family - Yvonne Okoro   If you ever intend visiting beautiful and smart Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro at home after 10pm, I’m sorry, that is almost impossible. Yes, the actress lives with her parents in their home and that means you are not really welcome unless the visit is that necessary or you are family related. Well, how did we know this? As monitored by Ghana’s Hub For Pop Culture And Urban Entertainment News – www.nydjlive.com, the actress we so much adore in a recent interview with Delay revealed the parents were very traditional and conservative hence living with them. Wow!! Going on 33 and still living with the parents? I’m sure that’s the very question you are asking yourself but hey, that’s not a big deal. “I live with my parents. I live in a very traditional conservative family where there’s that… you can’t bring a man home unless the man, you know…this is a serious relationship”, she said. Although Yvonne Okoro would w...